This CD contains detailed information on 155 public campgrounds within a corridor about 60 miles on either side of I-25. There are over 750 photos, 313 maps, and 152 campground layout maps on this CD. Each campground information module contains:
- A written description of the campground and contact information.
- A layout map (where available) for the campground.
- Photos taken within the campground and surrounding area.
- A printable directions map showing how to get to the campground.
- A printable detailed map of the area around the campground.
- A list of activities available at or near the campground.
Search facilities are included for finding a campground that meets your needs. You can search all of the campgrounds by selecting up to 18 characteristics that you may desire in a campground. This will result in a list of campgrounds that meet those criteria. The Front Range Corridor is divided into three sections: North, Central, and South. You can narrow your search by selecting one of these sections. In doing so, a map showing the location of campgrounds in that section will be displayed. Placing the mouse cursor over a campground icon will show the name of the campground. Clicking on the icon will take you to that campground's information module. You can also directly access state and national park campground information by clicking on the State Park or National Park options on the Main Search Menu.
HELP buttons are located on most of the screens within this CD. Clicking these buttons will provide information about using the various options found on a screen. Photo buttons are located on the layout maps for each campground. Click on these to display photos of the campground.
For Windows 98/2000/XP/7 (PC only) with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.